Grand National 2018

Unfortunately i dont know how to start new threads! You betting bods might be able to give me an answer. I have a football accumulator - unsure how many games left but which of the following have come in....
Man City (top 3) Done
Fulham top 4?
Wigan top 4?
Luton top 4?
Any of the above 3 guarenteed?
Cheers lads/lassies

Unfortunately i dont know how to start new threads! You betting bods might be able to give me an answer. I have a football accumulator - unsure how many games left but which of the following have come in....
Man City (top 3) Done
Fulham top 4?
Wigan top 4?
Luton top 4?
Cheers lads/lassies
Maths mate, get a pen and paper and put the tables on the internet....bluemoon charges go from 10% of potential winnings to a night with your wife (depending on pics).

Man City (top 3) Done
Fulham top 4?
Wigan top 4?
Luton top 4?
Cheers lads/lassies

Other than the Luton one they’re all guaranteed as far as I know mate. The Luton one looks almost certain.

Man City (top 3) Done
Fulham top 4?
Wigan top 4?
Luton top 4?
Cheers lads/lassies

Tell us the odds and stake, if Fulham and Wigan are already done you can guarantee money either way on the Luton one.

Nice work mate, I'd like to do match betting but can never get my head around it no matter how many times I have tried it.

Tell us what you get stuck on mate can help you out best I can. Definitely worth getting back into as it won't be around for ever bookies are getting more strict with their offers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.