Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The rise and rise of Manchester City, eh Martin? Thing is that history will remember the class of our Club but history will not give two fucks about a loathsome and insignificant c*nt like Tyler. Roll on next weekend...

Watch games with the commentary muted these days, but a comparison of Tyler's intonation and volume at the four goals would be quite revealing. Just console yourself with the knowledge that the great joy each goal gives us is matched by the internal agony it causes him. A win win.

Prefer French, Arabic or Canadian commentary meself. Dunno who did last nights on NBCSN but they were pretty gushing about us.

Anyone who still doesnt believe Tyler can’t stand us should look at how he described the early chance when Sané hit the post. All other reports Inc MOTD talk about great technique /skill etc Tyler & Ratboy concluded that he “scuffed”it
I can't stand Tyler, but I didn't think it was a great shot from Sane either.

He had 3/4 of the goal to aim at, and time to get it right for me, and yet he managed to hit the post full on.

I can't stand Tyler, but I didn't think it was a great shot from Sane either.

He had 3/4 of the goal to aim at, and time to get it right for me, and yet he managed to hit the post full on.

If that had been a shot from Rooney during his United days or "Marsial" he would have ejaculated all over the commentator box

Anyone who still doesnt believe Tyler can’t stand us should look at how he described the early chance when Sané hit the post. All other reports Inc MOTD talk about great technique /skill etc Tyler & Ratboy concluded that he “scuffed”it

Yeah, I noticed that too and remarked on it to Mrs Vienna.

Tyler is a bitter twat!

A blue must have killed his cat at some point,always begging for whoever we play to stop us,just enjoy the great football on show you old fool and retire soon

Prefer French, Arabic or Canadian commentary meself. Dunno who did last nights on NBCSN but they were pretty gushing about us.

Whoever commentates for BEIN Sport Arabic sounds like he hits the wank wall every time we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.