Arctic Monkeys Sept 6th / 7th

Thomas Hearns

Didn't get up in time to get these this morning. Teenage daughter furious with me. If anyone happens upon a pair of standing tickets anytime I'd be grateful.

Didn't get up in time to get these this morning. Teenage daughter furious with me. If anyone happens upon a pair of standing tickets anytime I'd be grateful.

Wouldn’t have made a difference mate as they sold out in an unreal amount of time.

There were 4 of us all trying. Logged on on various ticket sites etc and none of us got the Friday tickets.

Managed to get seating in the upper tier for the Thursday night but that was the best we got.

Good luck with getting the tickets though bud.

Wouldn’t have made a difference mate as they sold out in an unreal amount of time.

There were 4 of us all trying. Logged on on various ticket sites etc and none of us got the Friday tickets.

Managed to get seating in the upper tier for the Thursday night but that was the best we got.

Good luck with getting the tickets though bud.

Thanks pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.