Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Exactly pal. Some of the previous comments seem to suggest its s gap in Pep’s CV!!!

The narrative is, that he 'only' won it with Barca, therefore, there must be something wrong with his methods.

If he tactically arranged to get totally dicked by Bayern Munich, lead a charmed life, then score two goals in the last min from corner kicks, he would be a true football genius.

Fuck this passing football lark, who needs that ?

Exactly pal. Some of the previous comments seem to suggest its s gap in Pep’s CV!!!
Watched the 2011 final while on holiday in Tenerife. A family of rags (from Plymouth!), all with brand new rag tops on, were on a table near the main TV. They were not amused when they saw my City polo shirt.. We went in another room and watched the game. I went back into the bar at the final whistle and they had, unsurprisingly, disappeared! The restaurant owner said that they had left when Barca's 3rd goal went in, and never said a word.

They'd probably had practice at leaving before the end a month earlier, also at Wembley. I forget who beat them that day.

Give Pep what he wants.

Let's try and get Pep to stay for as long as we can.

I'm quite happy with that, and as others have said, it seems to be the way he goes about his own personal business, my own personal opinion is that he'll be here a little longer as long as he's getting the right vibes back from the squad as I genuinely believe Pep gets this club and the situation it's in, the injustices, the barriers put in place to hinder us by 'the man', we only have to look at his dogged (easy Stinloy) response to the whole Catalonia thing to realise he is very much 'a man of principle', and our situation fits him perfectly, for now.

Guillem Balague claims there is a possibility that Pep Guardiola could even stay beyond 2020.

“It’s his friends who are in charge, in some facilities that are the best in the world, with the squad that he’s chosen. It’s a young, young squad and with a lot of potential.”

"He’s calm, he’s balanced, he’s happy, and I think Manchester City will soon offer him the possibility to stay on. But that will be year by year, so perhaps they will convince him to stay one more year and then in a year’s time do exactly the same."

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.