Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve this theory about rags n scousers. Regarding rags, it’s the plastic ones who are the bigger [insert your favourite word here], but with the red bin dippers, it’s the dirty core.

Maybe it’s cos I have old rag friends and I like Norwegian Wood ;)

I can subscribe to this theory.

Each twatter link or press piece I've clicked on today, has had at least one scouser on it, explaining how they are actually better than us really.

They don't seem to get this points for winning games over a season thing at all, which isn't surprising seeing as it's so long since they last did it.

They also don't seem to get the concept that they aren't actually second, but are behind Utd, who also beat us last week, did actually beat them only a few weeks ago & comfortably held them at their place & have two games in hand.

I am very interested to see how Premier league managers & defenders view playing against Salah, next season.

if they are worth shit, they will make a point of forcing him onto his right foot on every occasion & he will no longer be a contender for p.o.t.y.

Each twatter link or press piece I've clicked on today, has had at least one scouser on it, explaining how they are actually better than us really.

They don't seem to get this points for winning games over a season thing at all, which isn't surprising seeing as it's so long since they last did it.

They also don't seem to get the concept that they aren't actually second, but are behind Utd, who also beat us last week, did actually beat them only a few weeks ago & comfortably held them at their place & have two games in hand.

I am very interested to see how Premier league managers & defenders view playing against Salah, next season.

if they are worth shit, they will make a point of forcing him onto his right foot on every occasion & he will no longer be a contender for p.o.t.y.

Do you think this will happen though? Managers surely know this already yet he still isn't being stopped. He scored twice against us just last week!

Same every season though isn’t it... they take all the inferior clubs that have all the decisions and all the luck that finish above them out of the equation and they finish top every year. Well I presume that’s how their deluded minds work. Mind you i think this year they have a point.. if Mane hadn’t been wrongly sent off in the 5-0 they would already be champions!

I managed to catch some of the Liverpool game before ours yday.

Wow they are a force to be reckoned with! The intricacies of movement of this Liverpool team attacking makes for a ballet on anphetamines. Transverse runs, reverse passes, the variety of angles beyond the range and measure of a sextant. These are Jürgen Klopp’s swarms of swallows, darting and banking, inside and out. The opposition face not just twisted blood but corkscrewed kidneys, shredded nerves, slipped discs, prolapsed bowels.

Do you think this will happen though? Managers surely know this already yet he still isn't being stopped. He scored twice against us just last week!

It often does when PL teams & managers have time to look at a player. When.we did it last week, he lost the ball pretty much every time, but still, sometimes, we did nothing to force him outside.

On one occasion Liverpool had one out ball to Firminho near halfway who was on his own except Salah running down the right, we showed Firminho inside onto his right foot thus able to pass to Salah, then let him move it onto his left foot.

Dumb.

It often does when PL teams & managers have time to look at a player. When.we did it last week, he lost the ball pretty much every time, but still, sometimes, we did nothing to force him outside.

On one occasion Liverpool had one out ball to Firminho near halfway who was on his own except Salah running down the right, we showed Firminho inside onto his right foot thus able to pass to Salah, then let him move it onto his left foot.

Dumb.

Hmmm to be honest I don't think it's as straight forward as you claim. Salah played against the best team in the land and arguably the smartest manager in the world...if anyone was going to "suss" him out it would have been us. The best we can really hope for is he suffers a dip in form.

Oh and btw Liverpool are getting naby keita next season - he is a dynamo midfielder. If they get lemar and another forward they are def our main challengers next season imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.