F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Ended up being a great race when it was looking very boring.

Very happy with Max reducing Hamilton’s deficit to Seb. Thought Hamilton was wise to let him through so he could stay with the ten seconds but ensure Max was far enough ahead of Seb.

Ended up being a great race when it was looking very boring.

Very happy with Max reducing Hamilton’s deficit to Seb. Thought Hamilton was wise to let him through so he could stay with the ten seconds but ensure Max was far enough ahead of Seb.

Seb tried to let max through if you watch the replay and listen to his post race interviews.
He leaves a gap big enough for a tank but the tosspot still crashes into him.
Funny thing is that max would have won the race if he wasn't so aggressive but he cost himself

It all makes sense now ;)
d0196f1523d11419724252f76acba369.jpg

I'd rather see Seb win it on merit but fair enough
Ha. Good for you. Like Seb didn’t get a huge slice of luck in the first race??

Or like you’d rather City win a game on merit and not benefit from let’s say, a penalty that was outside the box?

Course not, you accept luck, good and bad and smile when it goes ‘your way’.

Atleast I’m honest enough to acknowledge it.

Ha. Good for you. Like Seb didn’t get a huge slice of luck in the first race??

Or like you’d rather City win a game on merit and not benefit from let’s say, a penalty that was outside the box?

Course not, you accept luck, good and bad and smile when it goes ‘your way’.

Atleast I’m honest enough to acknowledge it.
Calm down lol.
Course he did, never disagreed with you and if Bottas and Hamilton collided I'd prefer that to a Hamilton win but it does feel a little bit more hollow when it's a fluke

Always nice to see Vettel having a bad day. Quite fortunate to see our Lewis only 9 points behind after today's race.

I'm fairly sure Mercedes will get their act together and deliver Lewis a winning car in two weeks time. Anyone but that twat Vettel.

I'm personally getting sick to the back teeth of Max now to be honest. He drives like he's playing on a Playstation and just crashes into people no matter the consequence. Commentators try to wax lyrical about his wonderful overtaking but most of the time it's people taking evading action because they don't want their race ruined with this prick.
It's beyond a joke now, every sodding race he's influencing the outcomes with his ridiculous driving, yet no warning or penalty because he's "allegedly" going to be a 'future' champion.

I'm personally getting sick to the back teeth of Max now to be honest. He drives like he's playing on a Playstation and just crashes into people no matter the consequence. Commentators try to wax lyrical about his wonderful overtaking but most of the time it's people taking evading action because they don't want their race ruined with this prick.
It's beyond a joke now, every sodding race he's influencing the outcomes with his ridiculous driving, yet no warning or penalty because he's "allegedly" going to be a 'future' champion.
His overtakes aren't even that good lol.
Riccardo put in a masterclass on how to overtake cleanly today.
Verstappen will turn into the next kvyat if he's not careful lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.