Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some very good performances yesterday. Thought Laporte was very classy, Raz was a constant threat, Gundogan was quality but when you need someone to step up and take leadership after the week we’ve had then Vinny’s the man. Merlin and Kev were superb and they ran a close second.

Skipper for me. Kept Kane as quiet as you've ever seen, marshalled the defence well both sides of the reshuffle, and bagged an assist.

Gundogan for me, proved the doubters wrong with a splendid performance, Sterling has 50% of the votes so far?!...good grief, must be a sympathy vote...the lad was on the end of other's good work/passes and managed to cock up most of them.
Every time Gündoğan plays as the deep lying midfielder he’s one of the best players on the pitch.

Almost every time he plays further forward he’s had his very worst games for us.

He is a pivot, the one who sits in front of the back four and plays out from deep midfield. He is what Fernandinho is for us without the tackling and interceptions but with a better eye for a pass.

Vincent put in a captain’s MOTM performance yesterday, class

Every time Gündoğan plays as the deep lying midfielder he’s one of the best players on the pitch.

Almost every time he plays further forward he’s had his very worst games for us.

He is a pivot, the one who sits in front of the back four and plays out from deep midfield. He is what Fernandinho is for us without the tackling and interceptions but with a better eye for a pass.
I agree, thought he was excellent yesterday. Just wish he was tougher in the tackle

Many candidates. Laporte was excellent, Delph very composed, Kev much more yhreatening in that advanced position and David pure class again. If Raz had got a second then he'd get it hands down.

But for keeping super dooper, can't put a foot wrong, saviour of England, giftee of all goals within a ten mile radius, complete media darling Harry Kane quiet without giving the ref the opportunity to give them a decision, plus that class pass for our first, Vinny for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.