Moment(s) of the season

lefty goldblatt

Sorry if this has been done before.

For me. Sterling's winner after injury time had expired, v Southampton
WE NEVER GAVE UP.

Mrs Goldblatt wasn't happy at 21:40, that night. Dont think the neighbors were, either

Sterlings last minute winner against Bournemouth. The start of the run and the subsequent pitch invasion, Aguero getting involved galvanised everyone.

De Bruyne goal at home to spurs. A real 'get the fuck out of our way' moment.

Sterlings last minute winner against Bournemouth. The start of the run and the subsequent pitch invasion, Aguero getting involved galvanised everyone.
Yes this one.

I was in a sports bar in Denmark with my lad, a manc who now lives over there who is an ex season card holder and his son in law.

Only about 15 in the whole place but us 4 made enough noise for 50. A draw in that game would have given the rags a gap at the top....

Sergio trying to get heavy handed steward off fan lying face down on grass at Bournemouth trying to make sure he wasn't brutally injured.
Even though he was chased away by police he wouldn't let it go and finally was wrongly accused of assault.

Sergio actions that day said more about the man ......transcending his football genius.

That sticks with me. Sergio the human being first. Footballer second.

Sorry if this has been done before.

For me. Sterling's winner after injury time had expired, v Southampton
WE NEVER GAVE UP.

Mrs Goldblatt wasn't happy at 21:40, that night. Dont think the neighbors were, either
I instantly thought of this goal as well.
I was buzzin all night and well into the next day with the adrenalin rush I got from the relief of scoring the winner so far into injury time,when all seemed lost.
The old GPC would have been proud as punch with such a late goal so far into "Fergie Time".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.