Naming stuff

buckshot

What is it with people naming stuff? I know people in their fifties who still name their cars, motorcycles and boats. I just saw somebody on FB who bought a wheelbarrow, posted a picture of it and named it "Big Jim".

My car is called "Toyota" btw.

I think betsy must be the most popular car name.

Mines just - the car. The telly is the telly and I am sat on a couch I named couch. Of to bed soon in my bed I named bed. Using the name of an object as its "name" means people understand me and don't think I am fucking mental when I say I drove here in Ian having watched MOTD on muffin the TV - looking forward to going home and having a sleep in Yonkers my bed.................................

I call my car Ruj, but that’s cos the last 3 letters on the plate are RUJ. And it’s a bit like Roj. I called my previous car Beni cos we drove it to Benicassim festival not long after I got it and the whole thing was quite an adventure. My first car was called Bungle. And my dick is called Burj Khalifa. The last one isn’t true.

Mines just - the car. The telly is the telly and I am sat on a couch I named couch. Of to bed soon in my bed I named bed. Using the name of an object as its "name" means people understand me and don't think I am fucking mental when I say I drove here in Ian having watched MOTD on muffin the TV - looking forward to going home and having a sleep in Yonkers my bed.................................

A TV called muffin... now you're just being provocative. It's barm(y)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.