Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Wedderburn wearing his blue tie with pride this morning on sky sports.
Go on Mike lad give it all you got, grinning like a Cheshire cat he is.
He`s like a dog with two dicks.Give `em shit Mike.Had to laugh when he said "follow the Champions on Sunday,on Sky versus Swansea ... if the City players are out of the pub by then".
Fucking brilliant mate.

Have you ever heard any normal football fan talk about 'core XI' purchase cost plus season wage bill divided by points accumulated as an actual thing before?!

I wonder what the record is for ‘core XI purchase cost plus season wage bill’ (whatever that is) for not winning it for 5 years is? I also wonder what it is for not winning it for 28 years is?
Having said all that, I think this type of stuff is brilliant. It hurts them enormously whilst adding to my general feeling of well being. Then seeing Neville tweet in support of us only just being behind Sunderland and Villa for number of titles is even better. He’s lording over two championship clubs who’ve hit on hard times, the cock, whilst going into Liverpool mode by banging on about history. Which, given the opprobrium heaped upon Liverpool by Utd for continually citing history, over the years, is as ironic as it is hilarious. Hope he’s on Monday night football!

Nick Harris and his gimp Gary Neville being bitter.

Neville always will be a f***ing Rag.

His unbiased pundit persona well and truly slipped after City won the title.

Anyone care to do something similar for the these clubs since Sheikh Mansour bought City.

Screenshot_20180416-092056.png

Harris and Neville like their history. But not recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.