Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Danny Mills - you are a dick

He was asked which City players would get in the following teams

Rags 1999 - Only Kompany and Aguero
Arse 2004 Invincibles - Only Walker, Eddie and Sterling
Chelsea 2005 - Only Walker D Silva and Sane

So apparently KDB is not good enough for any of them????

DMIAFC (but we knew that already)

So Kompany & Aguero would get in United's treble team but not Chelsea's 2005 team? My head hurts.

He could have made it easier and more accurate for himself if he had said"most of them"

at the end he asked about the possibility of Pep staying beyond three years. It looks like everything and everyone is in place for him to settle for once

I still think 5 years is the longest we can realistically expect. I still have hope he'll settle and do an 8 year spell like Cruyff at Barca but I'd probably bite your hand off for 5.

The most important thing (assuming the reported 1 year extension is in the bag) is making sure these next 2 seasons are even better than this one. Defend the title, pick up every piece of silverware possible even stupid things like the shield and make sure we top our group in the CL again before reaching the later stages.

So Kompany & Aguero would get in United's treble team but not Chelsea's 2005 team? My head hurts.

What did you expect the guy is a moron.

He could have made it easier and more accurate for himself if he had said"most of them"

This is why winning the title is just the first step. The next step is breaking the points record, getting 100 points, breaking the goals, wins and goal difference records.

Then go again. Be the 3rd club to defend the premier league, Hoover up domestic cups.

It was always going to take more than 1 league win like this to force those ****s to accept the reality of the situation.

Paul Merson predicted a Spurs 3-1 win. Hahahaha.......Stick that up your Arse Mr. Merson!

To be fair plenty of City fans on here also predicted a Spurs win. Of all the things to go after Merson for...this wouldn't be my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.