Breaking records/stats thread

Did you know that...
  • City have been at the top of the league for 240 days in 2017-18 - one day fewer than Manchester United have spent at the top of the table since Sergio Aguero's goal won the title in May 2012.

It is a bit unfair for 14 April to beat 15 April as a record as it is entirely down to TV schedules.

The record has to be the number of rounds of matches to play, so they are equal.

Had United played Saturday in any of the two TV slots we WOULD have won it on the 14th.
Agreed. I wouldn't put any great importance on dates that titles are won by. The season doesn't start and finish on exactly the same date every season,and that's ignoring the role played by TV scheduling.

13yjg2p.png

Average possession 71.22% ? Did even Barcelona have that ?

They keep stating City are second in days at top of the season with 240
But haven't the realised that there are 37 days left and we will obviously stay top and I am sure that will be enough to set a new record 277.
Corrected what a knob

Last edited:
They keep stating City are second in days at top of the season with 240
But haven't the realised that there are 37 days left and we will obviously stay top and I am sure that will be enough to set a new record 267.
240+
37=
Even better

Previously posted Arsenal had 18 scorers in 1 season.. We are 13 players atm. Here are the people who haven't scored in the league:

Diaz
Yaya
Foden
Mendy
Laporte
Stones
Walker
Zinchenko
Ederson
Bravo

Yaya will surely be given a tap-in.
Diaz and Foden would be great if they got game time.
All of that defence are capable, but will they try?
Ederson?!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.