Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Since 1993 only 3 times has the manager of the champions not been manager of the year

Season Team Manager of the year
2017/18 Manchester City
2016/17 Chelsea Antonio Conte
2015/16 Leicester City Claudio Ranieri
2014/15 Chelsea Jose Morinho
2013/14 Manchester City Tony Pulis
2012/13 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2011/12 Manchester City Alan Pardew
2010/11 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2009/10 Chelsea Harry Redknapp
2008/09 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2007/08 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2006/07 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2005/06 Chelsea Jose Morinho
2004/05 Chelsea Jose Morinho
2003/04 Arsenal Arsen Wenger
2002/03 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
2001/02 Arsenal Arsen Wenger
2000/01 Manchester United George Burley
1999/00 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
1998/99 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
1997/98 Arsenal Arsen Wenger
1996/97 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
1995/96 Manchester United Alex Ferguson
1994/95 Blackburn Rovers kenny Dalglish
1993/94 Manchester United Alex Ferguson

The press want it to be Sean Dyche as they want Mo Salah to win footballer of the year !!

AND THERE IS NO ANTI CITY BIAS IN THE PRESS .... who believes that ?

I'm sure Pep doesn't give a fuck, everyone knows he's the best and everyone knows City are the best team, Same applies to Kev, complete bias against all things City, Sergio wins the golden boot and not in the PL team of the year, all fuckin laughable ...!

If he doesn't win it then surely it shows the uselessness of this award? I mean, bias aside, it's not even close this year. I imagine Dyche himself would be a little embarrassed to have to accept.

Plus I don't get this argument about finances. Pep could buy whoever he wanted. Yes maybe, but can money get them to perform, turn draws into victories, turn mediocre into world class?

Maybe they should just give it to Harry Kane, he's probably within a hundred miles of the event.

Dyche is a serious contender in my mind and rightly so. For me, the award should go to the manager who has his team punching well above their weight and I would purport Dyche is doing that. Dyche could have Burnley in Europe next season
Newcastle are punching a lot further above their weight than the six fingered lot.

Pep will not get the award because like Pellers and Bobby we are judged as a football club that just throws money at the title , but the distance that we will win the title by and the records we will break and the standard of football ,means that there should be only one winner . But if Pep didnt win it i would not give it Dyche , Benitez would get my vote he has done superb with a dickhead of an owner restricting his spending and still comfortably stayed in the premier league with what is basically a Championship squad.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.