Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was good analysis from Neville. Didn't dissagree with much if anything he said. I thought he was right this City team can't be compared as being in the same level as Peps Barca team. Yet! We have to win in Europe and sustain the sucess over a few years. Good analysis of sterling and our passing and pocession stats also. Where my views probably differ from Neville is that i think we will sustain our success and will grind united into the dirt.

Seeing him squirm in his seat , snivelling compliments leads me to believe he is indeed a full blown broken rag scum ratboy tosser

Guys guys guys don't let them spoil your joy. We've just won the league, what you think they are saying should be water off ducks back.
Enjoy the beautiful moment, don't let them get you down.

Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Yaya (though limited this year) have now all won 3 league titles plus 4 cups in 7 years. Fuck Neville and any other **** who says this side isn’t great, it’s fucking awesome and has been since 2011. We’ve been the most successful in that period and will continue to evolve.
Sick of the fucking goalposts getting moved. The ‘invincibles’ were a great side after 1 season. We’re smashing records left right and centre. We’re the greatest the Prem has ever seen and the final table will prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.