Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

Hate it hate it hate it. Simple as.

Also I am going out on a limb here but that little ginger kid does my fucking head in, he doesn't represent city or kids at city. Seen him at Spurs on Saturday funny how tickets always get down to his points level and he's fucking what 9.

I have to admit that if I was an average kid following City nowadays I would probably have a dart board of him on my wall.

Hate it hate it hate it. Simple as.

Also I am going out on a limb here but that little ginger kid does my fucking head in, he doesn't represent city or kids at city. Seen him at Spurs on Saturday funny how tickets always get down to his points level and he's fucking what 9.

I'm not in favour of any City fan promoting themselves as a celebrity fan or as 'the face' of fans, whether that is an adult, a 'fan's spokesperson' or a kid.

There's thousands of kids who passionately support City and for one child to be constantly pushed as the 'well-known' 'huge fan' is putting him on a pedestal that no-one should be elevated to above other fans.

When there is a career building aspect to it, which undoubtedly has to have some sort of push from parents, it does not sit right with me. City is every blue's club, with no devoted, match going fan more of a 'celebrity' than another and it should not be used by individuals to promote themselves or their career aspirations.

Well at least it's given the perennial moaners on here something to get their teeth into.

It does highlight one of the problems of the internet age, media material intended for one group of viewers completely bemusing another group thousands of miles away.

Second line. "City has done it again". I know this is for the foreign market, but, I can't stand when football teams are referred to in the singular. It just means whoever does refer to teams like that is only seconds away from saying, ‘EPL’. Awful.

Second line. "City has done it again". I know this is for the foreign market, but, I can't stand when football teams are referred to in the singular. It just means whoever does refer to teams like that is only seconds away from saying, ‘EPL’. Awful.
We’ve reached third level criticism in a record number of pages!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.