Premier league trophy presentation/parade

It will be great to see the league championship trophy being paraded through the streets of a true blue Manchester.

It would make sense to do a parade on the Monday after Huddersfield. Bank holiday easier to shut roads people off work etc
Common sense and all that ,,,,

Probably be the Tuesday then !!!

It would make sense to do a parade on the Monday after Huddersfield. Bank holiday easier to shut roads people off work etc

Will probably be during the World Cup final...

Can't see them doing it then as we have a game on the Wednesday night, and another on Sunday, more likely it will be the week after the season ends. If the rags are in the cup final (and I hope they aren't) I'd do it on cup final day.

Can’t City get an armoured bus and parade past Anfield and on to Old Trafford?

As somebody has already mentioned the Town Hall is closed for refurbishment.
Wonder how that will affect the parade.
I would start in Moss Side - as near as possible to the Maine Road centre spot - I believe it is marked - then onto the Etihad via Albert Square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.