United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not heard a peep, they’ll be shitting it cos we’ve just murdered spurs and they’ve got them Saturday
Another sweet thing about us winning it now is that if we’d have done it last day of the season it would be old news by the Monday then all about the World Cup
This way they’ve got 5 weeks of hearing us called champions every time we get mentioned

Interesting reading the pogpa thread on red cafe. He has been a very bad buy as has Sanchez. 800k a week wages on those two and they are really struggling and on long term contracts. Add to the fact Fellani is off, carrack retiring. Two old full backs and an un settled defence they have real work to do on the summer. I don’t think they have mega millions to spend either. Martial is not happy, shaw too.

I can see Maureen gone before Xmas.

Interesting reading the pogpa thread on red cafe. He has been a very bad buy as has Sanchez. 800k a week wages on those two and they are really struggling and on long term contracts. Add to the fact Fellani is off, carrack retiring. Two old full backs and an un settled defence they have real work to do on the summer. I don’t think they have mega millions to spend either. Martial is not happy, shaw too.

You describe a total shambles. We know where that leads!

let me know if / when we need to start giving a shit................

When you look at United play, there doesn't appear to be any kind of recognisable gameplan. They do actually look disinterested, which is strange considering their league position and an upcoming semi-final.
They will throw in the odd magic spell, like last week's second half.
I suppose, with the quality of their players, you'd expect it, but it appeared more by chance than actually planned play.
If I was a United fan, I'd be seriously worried for next season.
Top 4 would be the absolute best, unless they spend massively.
In a World Cup summer? No chance

Honestly can’t think of a single United player I would swap for anyone in our Starting XI. I’m not sure if that has ever been the case in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.