'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I have it on good authority that the players are shown singing the etisalat ditty, naked in the showers. Except big dave who was away seeing his son. Sorry, Karen.
Edit ENORMOUS DAVE

I have it on good authority that the players are shown singing the etisalat ditty, naked in the showers. Except big dave who was away seeing his son. Sorry, Karen.
Edit ENORMOUS DAVE
That actually really made me laugh.

Someone from Amazon will be due a very large bonus for picking us for this especially this year.
It is a good point. From the pov of the shows makers it has it all. No cheesy hollywood style ending but a positive ending, ups and downs. The 10 or so days where we played Utd and Liverpool gave them their contrast and such to work with, good for program makers, not so great for us that bit xD It should be good watching though overall. I may skip it when the music goes dark and serious on the show coming up to the cl match with Liverpool away, and home for that matter.

I'd imagine, once they finish filming which wont be until mid May, they'll be a lot of editing, post production etc so probably end of July sounds about right.

It is a good point. From the pov of the shows makers it has it all. No cheesy hollywood style ending but a positive ending, ups and downs. The 10 or so days where we played Utd and Liverpool gave them their contrast and such to work with, good for program makers, not so great for us that bit xD It should be good watching though overall. I may skip it when the music goes dark and serious on the show coming up to the cl match with Liverpool away, and home for that matter.

Positive ending, but I suspect there will be some rather forced editing to make the win itself seem a lot more climactic. A shot of Aguero at home scratching his nuts whilst West Brom beat the rags I suspect won't have the same impact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.