Talksport

Hilarious stuff today.
Phone lines from Devon , Essex and Scotland in meltdown as they squabble over who’s to blame for the current state of ‘the biggest club in the world’ while all skilfully dodging the big purple-nosed elephant in the room.
He’s gone and he ain’t coming back and nor are his successes. Get used to it raggies!

They all feel the need to emphasise how huge a fan they are!
“And the next caller is Cecil, a BIG united fan from felixtowe”
“Lets say hello to Barbara, a HUGE red from timbukfuckintu”

Dickheads

They all feel the need to emphasise how huge a fan they are!
“And the next caller is Cecil, a BIG united fan from felixtowe”
“Lets say hello to Barbara, a HUGE red from timbukfuckintu”

Dickheads

To be fair they may be huge. Big fat bastards taking up a sofa each

Heard on one of their news bulletins this morning that City had ‘dodged’ punishment over the Garre situation.
I’m not normally over-sensitive on the conspiracy theories but the word ‘dodged’ clearly has implications that we got away with,and escaped rightful retribution for, some wrongdoing.
There were more accurate descriptions of the judgment , so why choose such a loaded word?

Heard on one of their news bulletins this morning that City had ‘dodged’ punishment over the Garre situation.
I’m not normally over-sensitive on the conspiracy theories but the word ‘dodged’ clearly has implications that we got away with,and escaped rightful retribution for, some wrongdoing.
There were more accurate descriptions of the judgment , so why choose such a loaded word?
They have said we have escaped or got away with the pens on raz and bernie ages ago when they were reviewed on the monday,they always make out we are getting away with stuff rather than getting the right decision,they ran a poll about the bernie one called did he dive,they are scumbags when it comes to us

That rag that was in 30 mins ago had me crying in the car. It must have been a Blue on a wind up.
" I feel sorry for the Utd players and I hope they lose on Saturday so Jose gets sacked!"
Cracking accent too.

And the Scouser before him, fuck me! How many times did he say " turn around and said...."
He must be dizzy by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.