Premier league trophy presentation/parade

^ it's marked in the wrong place (typical city!), and i was at both albert square AND in the stadium for the 2011 parade, knackered by legging it on foot to the in stadium "party" after the albert square bit, and trust me the bit in the stadium was pretty crap, not full inside (and some of the streets netween ancoats and the ground were pretty sparse) and just had the team stand in the middle with the cup then a lap of honour (and i mean we have the hudd match for that!) - being in albert square and anyone on the bus route was much better..
I hope we still do albert square - some stuff is still in the town hall til this summer i think, and even if not you can have them on the stage in front, and then go, it's city tradition to use albert square, always has been :)

Can't see them doing it then as we have a game on the Wednesday night, and another on Sunday, more likely it will be the week after the season ends. If the rags are in the cup final (and I hope they aren't) I'd do it on cup final day.
That'd be funny doing it on cup final day if the rags are playing but would be fights everywhere.

Why Monday?
Why not Friday, a Weekend, or a Bank Holiday.

• Early May bank holiday: Monday, May 7.
  • Spring bank holiday: Monday, May 28.

Why Monday?
Why not Friday, a Weekend, or a Bank Holiday.

• Early May bank holiday: Monday, May 7.
  • Spring bank holiday: Monday, May 28.
Not the bank holidays 7th we still have 2 games to play 28th a lot of players will have left for there national teams. I am only guessing but I presume a Monday evening because over the weekend police, shops, businesses etc don't want the city centre cut off.

why can't it be on a weekend or friday ? such a pain on a monday. a lot of the town hall is being done up isn't it as well ?

i will be there. i love the atmosphere in town .we should always celebrate blue letter days we dont get enough in life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.