Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Pep has taken a number of very good players and made them better. He has taken a good team and made it better. He has played beautiful football, scored the most goals and conceded the fewest. He may well win the league with a record points total - nobody has ever won it with more games to spare.

It is difficult to know what more he could possibly have done to win this award.
we are joint quickest to the title as we didn't beat the rags(grr)joint with the rags or chavs can't recall which one

Hasnt he won a record amount of manager of the month awards this season? Absolutely blitzed this division. If pep doesn’t win it then I would be very surprised even taking in to account any bias held against us previously.

Yeah my mistake.

Recalling when he was dropped & we watched the player of the month goal of the month vids on the big screen behind him as he was warming up with the subs, & cheered him, I remember now thinking how much better Jo was, in his position.

Wait, you’re confusing me here. You think Bellamy was our 2nd best player in 2011/12? Have a think about it.

Wait, you’re confusing me here. You think Bellamy was our 2nd best player in 2011/12? Have a think about it.
That would be hard, he played for Liverpool that season. **** knocked us out of the league cup. 09/10 when Bobby took over he was spectacular though and was marginalised.

The dalek voiced ginger is going to win it isn't he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.