Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Have we any updates on how the two at Athletico have done last year or two? Koke and Saul Niguez? Are they a good fit? Both impressed any time I've seen them, but not watched out for them for a while.

Probably be big money, but it really is the one role we need to get spot on and the Yaya slot is available now surely.

Have we any updates on how the two at Athletico have done last year or two? Koke and Saul Niguez? Are they a good fit? Both impressed any time I've seen them, but not watched out for them for a while.

Probably be big money, but it really is the one role we need to get spot on and the Yaya slot is available now surely.

Isn't Saul Niguez on a 9 year contract and a mad Athletico fan ? Zero chance of that happening imo.

hard to imagine pep finding someone who can fit his system and the premier league as well as dinho does. we could take a gamble on a less mobile and more tactile player like busquets (weigl)... but the premier league is a different animal. ndombele has the attributes but maybe not the style. I'm not sure he'd be the best fit but he is the most interesting prospect to me.

Quite like Ndidi at Leicester.

Interesting choice, I always see him as Leicester's really shit replacement for Kante. Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of Leicester games, but the ones I have I always think how gutted their fans must be to lose him despite winning the league and end up with Ndidi who looks like he should play in the Championship. Maybe he's improved since I last saw him?

I think we can do far better though - needs to be an absolute premium defensive midfielder, as good as Fernandinho, because that's who he'd be replacing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.