PFA Team of the Year

Don't see how 3 Spurs players are in when they've had a fairly mediocre league campaign.
Eriksen has been great and Kane is just ruthless. Vertonghan is probably a bit questionable, but then again I'm not sure who else you'd put in instead - maybe Tarkowski? Not sure any of our other CBs have played enough games to warrant a place, personally.

3 Spurs players?

Really?

I dont normally care about these type of things but no Ferny and no Sterling?
Just said the same in the other thread, they've had a mediocre league season, yet make up more than a quarter of the team? Would have had Tarkowski or Maguire and Dinho or Matic in. Sterling and Sané just unlucky that Salah has been so good and Kane gets railroaded in.

Don't see how 3 Spurs players are in when they've had a fairly mediocre league campaign.

Well Kane deserves it, I can't think of anyone better than Vertonghen when all the other good CB's have been injured. Eriksen has been good but shouldn't be there, but on the other hand maybe Ben Davies has been better than Alonso.

Eriksen has been great and Kane is just ruthless. Vertonghan is probably a bit questionable, but then again I'm not sure who else you'd put in instead - maybe Tarkowski? Not sure any of our other CBs have played enough games to warrant a place, personally.
Tarkowski and Maguire have had much better seasons. Dinho has been better than Eriksen up until the last 6/7 games.

The top 3 scorers are all in there.
Vertonghen has been very good this season. I think he's justified.
I agree though about Eriksen.

3 Spurs players?

Really?

I dont normally care about these type of things but no Ferny and no Sterling?

To be fair, Eriksen and Kane have both been excellent this season. Not sure if Vertonghen has done enough to merit inclusion though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.