Most gutting loss this season.

Has got to be the Trafford rangers at home,I still don’t think pep has grasped how much that would have ment to the fans,I’m over 60 now and have never had the chance to see city win the league title by beating the scum that is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we have sadly missed
That would have been talked about and rubbed into every red reminding them of our total domination this year and watching them suffer like the argero moment would have been a perfect way to clinch it
But hey ho still CHAMPIONS!!!!

Liverpool away. They wanted to scare us with the atmosphere, bus attack, heavy pressing, and we ended up 3-0 down in 30 minutes and no shot on target in 90 minutes.

Luckily we didnt have many losses this season.

We've only lost five and all have been gutting for different reasons:
Rags: could have secured the title - against them
Liverpool (league): end of unbeaten run but not too gutting as half expected plus we pulled three back
Wigan: League 1 team, 3rd time in the FA cup in 6 years, pie eating bastards gloating
Liverpool (cl away): After the bus thing, really wanted something out of that game. Just a goal would have been nice. Offside first goal set the tone.
Liverpool (cl home): No expectation to get through but disappointing to lose following disallowed goal and shambolic refereeing.

Overall I don't know. Not the Liverpool league away game or home CL game but the other three all felt bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.