Citizens arrest at its best.

The OP posts a video where some shit bag has been prevented from making off from Police and the first reply is about compensation......speaks volumes about the fucking state of the world we live in.

Both should receive Chief constable commendations.

Haha to be fair mate it was me who also said it sarcastically as I KNOW what sort of world we now live in and how the minds of fuckers like that, their solicitors and unfortunately, Police and the CPS shit scared of the PC brigade work.

I absolutely agree mate but watch this space as his lawyers start the ball rolling and some copper and the CPS decide they went too far lol.

Fucking magic to watch though ;-)
In what world would 'some copper' decide that? The scrotes may make a complaint of assault if they want to, but it wont go anywhere and would never get anywhere near the CPS who in any event would not charge two good helpful citizens. Odd post

Haha to be fair mate it was me who also said it sarcastically as I KNOW what sort of world we now live in and how the minds of fuckers like that, their solicitors and unfortunately, Police and the CPS shit scared of the PC brigade work.
I guess you're right,however,where cvnts are concerned,i'm just glad i'm of a mindset where such thinking doesn't even enter my head.

In what world would 'some copper' decide that? The scrotes may make a complaint of assault if they want to, but it wont go anywhere and would never get anywhere near the CPS who in any event would not charge two good helpful citizens. Odd post

In the world where a burglar can break into your house and you end up getting arrested if you twat them.

The two citizens are Welsh, good enough reason for a charge for me.

Id assume reasonable force has to be proven but is knocking someone off a bike reasonable force or do they say its reckless and could have seriously injured him and then we have the lad pretending to be Dele Ali at the end lol.

I will wager they get into trouble for this when in reality they should be commended.
I'll wager they won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.