Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting 97 or 100 points or whatever won’t make this the best team ever in the English league. Leicester in 2016 got 81 points, the rags in 99 got 80
points. Which was the better team. Winning it is all that counts, records are for statisticians.
Not sure how stating those two winning totals is relevant mate. Of course first and foremost winning the league is what matters but it is relevant to take the achievement to an even higher level and set records which may never be beaten. Records aren't only for professional Statisticians, we're all mini statisticians in our own way as we follow the table through the season and the goal scoring charts aren't we?

Getting 97 or 100 points or whatever won’t make this the best team ever in the English league. Leicester in 2016 got 81 points, the rags in 99 got 80
points. Which was the better team. Winning it is all that counts, records are for statisticians.
The rags got a pitiful 79 points in 99 and fluked the CL final

thats rubbish mate,getting the most points ever matters as do all the other records we have broken if only for the records the club and the prem league collect,not wanting that is weird

I would've thought that Sunday's team would be quite strong. We are expecting a party and I think most of the regulars would want to play.

* edit. That's if they've sobered up ;-)
There still about 3-4 players that need to get a bit of game time just to get to that magical 5 PL games to automatically qualify for a PL medal so I thing we`ll see Foden and the likes get some game time ... assuming we`re winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.