Which BBQ should I buy for Summer?

Had my Weber 57cm kettle for 20 years apart from the ash tray always falling off it’s still in great condition
Just used a load of old coal to burn out any shit from winter, back to new. Got a load of chicken drumsticks to do in a bit after taking the dogs for a nice walk on the park then chuck a pork shoulder on to do over night with some decent lumpwood.

Just used a load of old coal to burn out any shit from winter, back to new. Got a load of chicken drumsticks to do in a bit after taking the dogs for a nice walk on the park then chuck a pork shoulder on to do over night with some decent lumpwood.
Pork for breakfast? ;)

Money spent on a Weber will be money well spent.

Fantastic bit of kit that will last for years and is more than just a BBQ when used to its full potential.

I did some Turkish style chicken kebabs on the Weber last night. Tonight it's Thai-style satay sticks, plus as an experiment I'm doing some green beans and kale with a coconut/peanut sauce.

Tomorrow its some Iraqi style beef kebabs.

Basically, I am slowly working my way through some of the recipes this Henry guy posts on Youtube, but I'm doing them over charcoal rather than the contraption he uses...

I like some of his bread recipes too...

I have a Weber kettle which I have used for the last 10 years. I am considering purchasing the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Centre. Its expensive but a beautiful bit of kit.

Air-insulated double-walled lid & bowl
Rapidfire Lid Damper
Smoke / Low-and-Slow vent setting
Two-Position Fuel Grate
Hinged Diffuser Plate

18501004vlarge.jpg

18501004_1large.jpg

It does everything an American ceramic grill can do. With its double walled Kettle, temperature control is very easy and if you are into cooking low and slow its the dogs danglers.

I have a Weber kettle which I have used for the last 10 years. I am considering purchasing the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Centre. Its expensive but a beautiful bit of kit.

Air-insulated double-walled lid & bowl
Rapidfire Lid Damper
Smoke / Low-and-Slow vent setting
Two-Position Fuel Grate
Hinged Diffuser Plate

18501004vlarge.jpg

18501004_1large.jpg

It does everything an American ceramic grill can do. With its double walled Kettle, temperature control is very easy and if you are into cooking low and slow its the dogs danglers.
Checks price and rings accountant. ;)
What’s the best price you’ve seen one for?

Checks price and rings accountant. ;)
What’s the best price you’ve seen one for?
About £1700 but when you buy the cover and a few other bits and pieces, you won5 get much change out of £2k. That’s mail order and one or two do 0% interest deals. I am trying to find a stockist so I can actually see it before I buy but not many actually hold it as a stock item. There are plenty YouTube videos of it and tbh it does look very good indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.