Premier League Games 21/22/23 April

No sh*ts given until the main event later.
Wenger SACKED with 11m payoff is superb business by Tarquin & Co! Made me laugh anyway...
#Bring on the CHAMPIONS# (and repeat until u go to sleep)

Can’t see the pre match thread.

For anyone that’s interested the Vermilion car park is closed for football parking today

Why is it empty? not having a pop either, i thought now they know fans would come and say goodbye to Wenger. It is a nice sunny Sunday afternoon so it is not like crap weather is a factor. They still have the EL to go for to so the thirst for footy should still be in the fans.

Are they cherry pickers supreme or is this still a show they want Wenger gone/unhappy with the club?

Why is it empty? not having a pop either, i thought now they know fans would come and say goodbye to Wenger. It is a nice sunny Sunday afternoon so it is not like crap weather is a factor. They still have the EL to go for to so the thirst for footy should still be in the fans.

Are they cherry pickers supreme or is this still a show they want Wenger gone/unhappy with the club?

They're playing shite, that might have something to do with it. There's drying paint that needs watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.