Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a reasonable size bet on as compensation. I put 40 quid on Liverpool to knock us out. Cashed out after the first leg then lumped some of the winnings on united to beat us and then lumped the lot on Liverpool to win the CL before the second leg. Stand to win around 750 if they do win which will more or less cover mine and my son's season tickets in SS3. Although, let's be clear, I would be much happier to not win that money.

I don't know, that's some dilemma .......as much as it would piss me off having my season tickets paid for is not to be sniffed at!

that lad with the hammer ,he's walking towards the roma fans after they had retreated,so I would say with 99.5% certainty he was a scouser,and as somebody has already mentioned he was or looked like a scruffy ****.

Nah, there's always scuffles but that was preplanned by the Roma fans, they only pull something like that every couple of months. Definitely motivated by the scousers making a target of themselves.

Didn't the Roma fan's pull off a similar stunt outside Mary D's where a young fan with his dad was hit with an object on his head and in a serious condition?

Didn't the Roma fan's pull off a similar stunt outside Mary D's where a young fan with his dad was hit with an object on his head and in a serious condition?
Yep, they did. Thought that was opportunistic at the time though.

Or was that Napoli?

Chris bascombe in the telegraph... won't link.

Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp is one of the greatest tacticians in modern football – and more than equal to Pep Guardiola

Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.