It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one for guesswork mate

Hear a few bits rarely off someone as well connected as can be who’s not an actual employee
I’d be fairly certain of insigne signing
That would be amazing. Didn`t Tolmie mention a double deal? Makes sense now. Jorgingo and Insigne would be two amazing signings

Insgine ? Eh really underwhelming name imo would rather bailey or mahrez
Insigne is a lot better than both. Bailey might have the potential to be better than Insigne, but for now Insigne is far better. I would only say that only Ronaldo, Hazard and Neymar are better LWs than Insigne. He`s that good

If we can become the best team in the world, and that is even more of a possibility if Pep extends his contract, players will be in even less of rush to leave us than they already are. Our track record in keeping the players that we value most highly has been very good under the Mansour regime.
I have always been convinced that KDB must have been given assurances re Pep's new deal before he put pen to paper on his own deal to 2024!

Wish we had gone for Salah last summer. :( Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

But Salah proves that the player with biggest profile is not always the best option in the market (Hazard, Sanchez etc....).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.