New Kits 2018/19

Nike are boring. I suspect Puma and Adidas are equally unimpressive. Umbro seemed to always experiment, even on their training gear.
What about a black away kit with sky blue and white sash?
A maroon away kit with a blue and white sash?
A sky blue kit with a small white sash?
Treated myself on my last birthday to this beauty;

1972-73-manchester-city-third-284-1.jpg

Would love to see it make a comeback as our away kit.

Nike are boring. I suspect Puma and Adidas are equally unimpressive. Umbro seemed to always experiment, even on their training gear.
What about a black away kit with sky blue and white sash?
A maroon away kit with a blue and white sash?
A sky blue kit with a small white sash?

A matt black kit with sky blue and white sash would contrast perfectly with nearly every other teams kit......great suggestion

That's quality, wish it was our away kit next year:

DbdecvvWsAAbA7p.jpg:large

I thought this as well. Lovely top with team colours, and be perfect for an away shirt.

The worst thing Nike have done recently, is that they have done two shirts, which i personally think are brilliant, but have only released them as training tops.

One is the above and the second is an England top. How is this not the England kit. The actual kit is bog standard, but the training top is cracking.

imgres

I thought this as well. Lovely top with team colours, and be perfect for an away shirt.

The worst thing Nike have done recently, is that they have done two shirts, which i personally think are brilliant, but have only released them as training tops.

One is the above and the second is an England top. How is this not the England kit. The actual kit is bog standard, but the training top is cracking.

imgres
Never understood why there's blue on an England kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.