Gosport Hospital Deaths

The mum of an old mate from Hyde used to be a receptionist at Harold Shipman’s surgery. He was awful by all accounts. A foul man to everyone. Still, imagine not knowing...

A lot of negligent staff must be involved
Diamorphine is a controlled drug and is locked away with a named key holder, all medicines are checked as stock to ensure no thefts and checked on administration to ensure the correct Medicine is being given to the correct patient at the correct dose, nurses who are highly trained must know the doses are too strong and should have challenged this woman, they can't all have been submissive to her instructions.
Pharmacy who issue all drugs must have wondered what was going on too.
Sadly sounds like Hospital wide negligence
Staff can raise concerns anonymously too
Has the part I highlighted, always been the case though? This goes back decades, at least 20 years, doesn't it?

mass extermination of people who no longer have anything to contribute to society,and are just a burden to the state,its outrageous and another example of the utter contempt our leaders have for the average citizen in this country .bastards

A lot of negligent staff must be involved
Diamorphine is a controlled drug and is locked away with a named key holder, all medicines are checked as stock to ensure no thefts and checked on administration to ensure the correct Medicine is being given to the correct patient at the correct dose, nurses who are highly trained must know the doses are too strong and should have challenged this woman, they can't all have been submissive to her instructions.
Pharmacy who issue all drugs must have wondered what was going on too.
Sadly sounds like Hospital wide negligence
Correct.
Many people involved in this it seems.

mass extermination of people who no longer have anything to contribute to society,and are just a burden to the state,its outrageous and another example of the utter contempt our leaders have for the average citizen in this country .bastards

Hang on a minute for fuck sake are you saying the government are involved in this!?

It’s one hospital so what you’re insinuating it’s incredibly harmful.

That reads exactly like 'From The Message Boards' in Private Eye. Brilliant. If that is what you intended of course. Unless you really think that; in which case you are an idiot and good luck doing your shoes up in the morning

The Liverpool Care Pathway.

The NHS killed thousands of patients on that brutal scheme. I watched my mother for over a week succumb to that nasty pile of money orientated shit, and the fact was, you had no choice. It was the humane and peaceful option, according to the doctor. who couldn't even look in our direction afterwards.

You wouldn't treat an animal like that.

No, you don't want to be ill when you are old in a hospital. The NHS will kill you off, and this whole episode doesn't surprise me in the least.

When my mother was in their care, she fell and broke her hip. It was four or five days before they operated on her. The nurses said she was comfortable, but I could tell immediately from the expression on her face she was anything but. There was then a huge song and dance made while they poured Morphine down her to alleviate her suffering.

If I hadn't turned up to visit every day, I'm convinced they wouldn't have done anything.

That was just one of many failings while she was in hospital. In all honesty, I could write a book about it. They tick their boxes as and when required on their forms, but it will ultimately destroy old people.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is another scandal just like this one at hospitals all over the country.

The NHS don't like old people in their care. I saw enough of it for months to realise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.