Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourning though? FFS
Every single time I post here I think "I won't be sarcastic" or that I won't be over the top. but then I think that maybe I'm underestimating the posters on here and they'll get it and join in. And every time without fail I'm wrong.
I'm going to bring back my sarcasm tag.

Jorginho stil hasn't been confirmed. And City still haven't briefed journos that we've missed out.

Maybe he'll be announced any minute now. But something doesn't seem right.
What doesn’t seem right? It seems clear to me. He’s chosen another club over this one, something which happens again and again to every club in the divisions.

What doesn’t seem right? It seems clear to me. He’s chosen another club over this one, something which happens again and again to every club in the divisions.

Again. That seems most likely. Yet, usually we would have briefed that we've moved on.

People assume we’ve fcuked up without knowing what went on beneath the surface. Fcuked over is a strong possibility.

Hard to legislate against that other than having alternative targets. Maybe we have, maybe we haven’t but I’ll be looking forward to next season either way.

I think Napoli and their attention seeking owner went for the highest bid (can't blame em).
Truth is this is a classic way of insider dealing. Sarri will have known what we had agreed to pay and told Chelsea to offer more.
The player and his wife then are backed into a corner. Although the draw of London and the boutiques will have been a factor for his wife no doubt.
I'm sure Aurelio De Laurentiis will have been desperate for us to get involved in an auction. But we seem to have our valuation and are not prepared to budge.
Whether we need to rethink this strategy in time, is open for debate.
Personally I would never go anywhere near Napoli and their owner ever again. He's jealous of our standing and loving his moment when he looks the 'big man' against a major player.
He loved the theatre regarding Cavani and he's at it again.
To be honest all Italian clubs seem difficult to negotiate with.

However the top and bottom of it is we are short in an area we NEED to address.
Think this position should have been high priority and while Mahrez may prove a good buy I think we ok for wide men.
The next month will be crucial will be terms of the season.

People assume we’ve fcuked up without knowing what went on beneath the surface. Fcuked over is a strong possibility.

Hard to legislate against that other than having alternative targets. Maybe we have, maybe we haven’t but I’ll be looking forward to next season either way.
Good points. Perhaps Pep gave them a list comprising of just a couple of targets but if they can't manage it then don't sweat, we'll just go with what we've got. And what we've got is pretty damned impressive.

Football Italia on twitter have just run the story that Jorginho hasn't signed and is having second thoughts after Chelsea messed him about yesterday after his medical. Don't know how reliable they are

Football Italia on twitter have just run the story that Jorginho hasn't signed and is having second thoughts after Chelsea messed him about yesterday after his medical. Don't know how reliable they are
At this stage I don't think we would want this fella anywhere near the club, particularly if he already taken a medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.