'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Right Ok I admit it, I am old. So, how do I get to watch it ? I have cable (Virgin TV) I have a computer (obviously) that can get Youtube etc. What I don't have is the first idea about Amazon. I don't shop with them so I don't have an account so what do I do.
Yep, first of all you need to fly to Brazil...……….
@Blue Mist Then you need to locate a gentleman named Iago that wears a bright yellow bowler hat and is missing his left hand...

That's sad, when did it leave ?

Did it leave a note ?

So many questions.
Only a trip to Brazil will see you find the answers you seek.

While you are there, could you also pick up a promising young box-to-box midfielder?

I was thinking for once I'm going to resist the urge to get this one on the free because as much as everyone wants to watch this as soon as possible by any means necessary, this needs to be a success if we want more of the same. In other words if it's as good as it looks, it seems Amazon and the company who produced it have put a lot of thought/effort into this, what message would it be giving them about City fans if we didn't all support this by actually paying for it at some point? It seems a real treat that any fans of other clubs would relish for theirs.

I was thinking for once I'm going to resist the urge to get this one on the free because as much as everyone wants to watch this as soon as possible by any means necessary, this needs to be a success if we want more of the same. In other words if it's as good as it looks, it seems Amazon and the company who produced it have put a lot of thought/effort into this, what message would it be giving them about City fans if we didn't all support this by actually paying for it at some point? It seems a real treat that any fans of other clubs would relish for theirs.

Amazon Prime is so cheap anyway.

Yep sign up for the £7:99 a month then you can cancel, I presume they will all be released on the same day like Amazon usually do?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.