England finish 4th.

Let's simplify it . A country with a population of 11 is unlikely to put together a team capable of beating a country with 30 million people to pick from. The broader the base the higher the peak.........do you still not get the arguement . Sorry. FACT
Shouting FACT at the end of the every sentence doesn't make what you're saying correct.
Why have China, USA and Russia never won a world cup?

We did,was fun whilst it lasted,if only you were born a few miles further south you would be really happy eh ?

Absolutely, it’s a cruel twist of geographical fate. I can delude myself as much as any Englishman so would fit right in.

Absolutely, it’s a cruel twist of geographical fate. I can delude myself as much as any Englishman so would fit right in.

I feel for you,although International football would never come before my club,but it is a shame that you will never get to experience what most English football fans felt this summer,albeit a let down in the end,but I'm pretty confident it beats what I see on telly,when the tartan army all descend (in their kilts) to places like Latvia or Estonia to come home empty handed,time and time again,never mind

I feel for you,although International football would never come before my club,but it is a shame that you will never get to experience what most English football fans felt this summer,albeit a let down in the end,but I'm pretty confident it beats what I see on telly,when the tartan army all descend (in their kilts) to places like Latvia or Estonia to come home empty handed,time and time again,never mind

Thanks for that reminder. I had almost forgot how shit we are. You’re right, we will never be in the position of thinking we are going to win it regardless of what the evidence of our eyes tells us.

And for that, you are truly blessed.

Thanks for that reminder. I had almost forgot how shit we are. You’re right, we will never be in the position of thinking we are going to win it regardless of what the evidence of our eyes tells us.

And for that, you are truly blessed.

We may win it one day,and the suicide rate north of the border would implode,but you must remember this,England will always have the upper hand and the biggest hopes than Scotland ever could dream of,that is why there is jealousy and hatred towards us,but the laughable thing is you are 5th out of 5 in the standings of the home nations,grim that when you think of it.

A little kid (from Scotland) at the hotel I was at in Greece,shouted to one of the waiters,oi mate Croatia or England later,to which the waiter said England,he didn't know what to say,so it is obviously drummed into kids at an early age to hate us,and it's piss funny,because I know he will never see his home nation in a tournament in his lifetime,but he could always descend on Latvia one November night maybe

We may win it one day,and the suicide rate north of the border would implode,but you must remember this,England will always have the upper hand and the biggest hopes than Scotland ever could dream of,that is why there is jealousy and hatred towards us,but the laughable thing is you are 5th out of 5 in the standings of the home nations,grim that when you think of it.

A little kid (from Scotland) at the hotel I was at in Greece,shouted to one of the waiters,oi mate Croatia or England later,to which the waiter said England,he didn't know what to say,so it is obviously drummed into kids at an early age to hate us,and it's piss funny,because I know he will never see his home nation in a tournament in his lifetime,but he could always descend on Latvia one November night maybe

It’s not hatred. It’s rivalry. And your assertion that we will never be in a position to win it is spot on. We are too small a country that produces too few class players. You on the other hand are a big country that produces too few class players also.

We are just at different ends of the same sinking ship when it comes to being good enough to compete to win anything.

The French are miles ahead of you with a younger team.

Só, let’s not get carried away it will happen any time soon.

Even getting there for us would be a triumph. I won’t be holding my breath though.

Nationalist bollocks as far as I am concerned...

A huge percentage of folk "love" their country when it is only an accident of birth which one is "their country". They didn't choose.

Then, as they grow up, they are bombarded with propaganda telling them it is the best country in the world.

The massive media hype over the English team in Russia would have been an embarrassment had I cared...

If an English player falls down, the opposition are dirty, fouling animals.

If an opponent falls down, he is a slimy, foreign, diving cheat.

And as for that god loving Glenda Twoddle... what a massive dick head with his droning on and on...

Anyone who had watched City play football last season could tell instantly the standard of English football was dire relative to our club standards.

However I did watch lots of the games and it was a relief not getting all stressed over the results...

Back to the nail biting, euphoria and heart ache very soon now.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.