United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a chance of any decent player wanting to move to that club, especially in the winter window. Maureen was a broken man when he left Madrid, it was evident to see why the hell would you want to go and play there

They are going to have to continue now thowing major £££'s to try and get decent players in, all whilst having shit/past it players on major salaries

Well you horrible red bastards - karma comes full fold

It was interesting last night as the rags played in a more open, pressing, attacking style and got spanked 3-0 by a Spurs side who were no great shakes themselves, in spite of sky wanking over them afterwards. Was Mourhino trying to prove a point that it is better to bore everyone and win rather than try to entertain and get tonked?

The whole cesspit is falling apart and it is great to watch. Most of the players can't stand him that is obvious. Fred looks a waste of money to go alongside Sanchez and their back four. Their so called wonderkid is now being labelled a flop and they have no youth coming through. A fair few of their first team are pushing thirty and above and they have spent hundreds of millions to get to this point. Just wonderful!

I received an email from Amazon this morning...................... do you think they are taking the proverbial out of a sinking ship manager?? Look at the price!!

Jose Mourinho - The Best Coach in the World

Price: £0.00 with
prime-badge._CB508038609_.gif

Learn more

Oh dear, I know that I shouldn't laugh but my sides are hurting..................... sorry Moureen!! Talk about kicking a man while he's down................

What surprizes me the most at the moment is the amount of their fans who are saying ‘never wanted him in first place’ / ‘thought it was wrong fit all along’.....

So astute these guys

Not to sure what’s happened to all the ones who had him as the messiah and an out and out winner though. I must have been dreaming because I’m pretty sure I remember them saying this

Probably the same Rags trotting out that oh so perfect line of “the person most worried about Mourinho at United will be Pep at City”.

Funny how that’s turned out.

They pressed high and generally had a bit more attacking about them, but that's not Mourinho and they ran out of steam after half an hour.

The place is in turmoil. Everything he's saying, doing, the way he's changing tactics by game. They are fucked. If not when, which is massively unfortunate because I think he's doing a wonderful job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.