Carabao Cup - Oxford United (A) 25/09 1945hrs

Nailed on for the telly , Sky will be hoping and praying for another Wigan , if we rested 11 players we would still field a decent team and probably worth around £300m , and no doubt Sky will be reminding all the viewers of this fact on the night.
I doubt it, Mourinho v lampard, and Liverpool Chelsea will be on.

The date at the top is the days BBC have, it won't be Thursday, as we have a confirmed game on Saturday, and I doubt Brighton (I think) would be happy now if it moved as their fans will have already started paying out for transport and accommodation.

The date at the top is the days BBC have, it won't be Thursday, as we have a confirmed game on Saturday, and I doubt Brighton (I think) would be happy now if it moved as their fans will have already started paying out for transport and accommodation.

Whilst the EFL and most others say TBC.

People complain if city are not on tv and some complain if they are.

I'm going for £24 a pop, not on telly, 26th. Announcement on Monday on OU website, maybe Wednesday on City's.

What makes you think it will be the 26th

It is a pure guess, but the fact I am looking to stay down south after cardiff if it is on the tuesday, means it will likely end up wednesday and two trips.

True i forgot about the unwritten contract the BBC have with the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.