Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically he is the best player in the league right now, despite the talk I heard on the radio yesterday of Hazard being the best player in the world right now on form. The latter is a nonsense claim of course as Messi appears to be on better form based on his league stats (can't watch La Liga anymore) the performance I saw from him in his last UCL game!

I don't think Raz is a better player than Hazard but he is our form player and just seems to keep improving so, at 23 years of age, it's hard to know where his ceiling lies. The case for giving him one of the top few contracts in the squad grows by the game. A match winning performance at Klanfield would be a nice coming of age ;-)

Statistically he is the best player in the league right now, despite the talk I heard on the radio yesterday of Hazard being the best player in the world right now on form. The latter is a nonsense claim of course as Messi appears to be on better form based on his league stats (can't watch La Liga anymore) the performance I saw from him in his last UCL game!

I don't think Raz is a better player than Hazard but he is our form player and just seems to keep improving so, at 23 years of age, it's hard to know where his ceiling lies. The case for giving him one of the top few contracts in the squad grows by the game. A match winning performance at Klanfield would be a nice coming of age ;-)
I won't start him at Anfield. I'll go Sane and Mahrez instead.then bring him and Dave on late.

I won't start him at Anfield. I'll go Sane and Mahrez instead.then bring him and Dave on late.
That may well be a more effective strategy given the unprotected attention he would otherwise initially receive.A revved up Raz could be a masterstroke,while Mahrez gets the chance to show his worth.

Winner winner!

That may well be a more effective strategy given the unprotected attention he would otherwise initially receive.A revved up Raz could be a masterstroke,while Mahrez gets the chance to show his worth.

Winner winner!
That's what I was thinking

I don’t understand posts like this. Why should we bench our best and most in form player in the hardest match all season? Probably the game he’s looking forward to the most as well.

I don’t understand posts like this. Why should we bench our best and most in form player in the hardest match all season? Probably the game he’s looking forward to the most as well.
He goes into his shell everytime he plays them, the same as Nasri did against Arsenal. He looks a slightly different player this year however so who knows, maybe this is time to step up.

He goes into his shell everytime he plays them, the same as Nasri did against Arsenal. He looks a slightly different player this year however so who knows, maybe this is time to step up.
They’re also allowed to kick him from pillar to post with impunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.