Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think pep will go stronger than people think? Can actually see kev starting this to get some more game time under his belt.

Muric
Danilo
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sane
Jesus

There's absolutely no reason for Diaz and Zinchenko not to be starting this if fit. People moan about Diaz possibly leaving, is there any wonder why?

dunno. They're sending a 15 year old in the squad so maybe there's a bit of yoof kicking about. They really really need league points, and their game at Huddersfield on Monday is something they'll want to be ready for. I'd say half strength.

They did an almost full rotation against Millwall last round and now they are in a much worse position in the league. Huddersfield will also have had more than a week of solely focusing on the their match against Fulham.

I don’t see anything other than a full rotation from Fulham. Could be a massacre.

They did an almost full rotation against Millwall last round and now they are in a much worse position in the league. Huddersfield will also have had more than a week of solely focusing on the their match against Fulham.

I don’t see anything other than a full rotation from Fulham. Could be a massacre.

Could be similar to us though. Loads of players needing game time who have not featured much. This is my need game time 11, I think we will go stronger but they all need a run out.

Muric
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Delph
Gundogan Zinchenko Foden
Diaz Jesus Sane

Could be similar to us though. Loads of players needing game time who have not featured much. This is my need game time 11, I think we will go stronger but they all need a run out.

Muric
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Delph
Gundogan Zinchenko Foden
Diaz Jesus Sane

Think De Bruyne starts as he’s clearly not up to speed yet. Usually would have Zinchenko at LB here but Delph needs minutes. Imo we could see Stones again at DM, looks like Pep prefers him as Fern’s backup to anyone else right now. This would be additional experience for him in the new position. Gundogan to come on as a sub for me. Bit of a risk to start 3 players (Delph, Danilo, Gundogan) all coming back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.