Pablo Zabaleta

The contribution that fella made in our transformation cannot be overstated. He really seemed to buy into the club and what it means to us fans. If the rumours turn out to be true, football will be the poorer for Zabba not being in it (at least on the playing side of things). Best of luck in your future career Pablo, whatever you choose that to be.

Top top player and a player with his passion and commitment fans can readily identify with.

We have got a few of late but quite rightly he should sit at the top table with all the other legends from this period in our history.

Whatever he chooses to do he will undoubtedly be a success.

The contribution that fella made in our transformation cannot be overstated. He really seemed to buy into the club and what it means to us fans. If the rumours turn out to be true, football will be the poorer for Zabba not being in it (at least on the playing side of things). Best of luck in your future career Pablo, whatever you choose that to be.

“Seemed” to buy into the club???

Fuck me, the guy bleeds blue blood.

MadZab will be back here in some capacity.

He did a pretty good job at Sky and if Sky has any sense they will hire him and start replacing the rags.

I wondered about this. He did the World Cup, and has done a couple of games for Sky now, I suspect he's been thinking about what to do after. Also, that suggests it's at least possible he'll stay in this country. I'm sure City will be keen to offer him something, but perhaps he might be the first one of the pundits to be from City. It always was a matter of time before they started appearing.

I wondered about this. He did the World Cup, and has done a couple of games for Sky now, I suspect he's been thinking about what to do after. Also, that suggests it's at least possible he'll stay in this country. I'm sure City will be keen to offer him something, but perhaps he might be the first one of the pundits to be from City. It always was a matter of time before they started appearing.
After years and years of listening to ex rags droning on the tide is definitely turning. Dunney, Lescott, Zaba, Hinchy are all getting work and Vinny if he wants to do it has the eloquence and gravitas to dominate punditry for as long as he wants

I popped on Kumb before, and of course, they love him, and want him to coach there, as it appears he's said it's his las pro year. Argentina, Hammers, or here, take your pick Pablo. I wouldn't begrudge him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.