Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

I fear that the gap might be bigger now before the Pool game. Next 2 matches won’t be easy. Hate to say it but Pool are favorites now.

The team has simply stopped moving off the ball, if this is not fixed then we wont improve, too much standing around with no one to pass too apart from marked wingers

He may be the best manager ever. He’s definitely as good as any. He is human though.

Today was 100% his fault.. totally wrong set up and personnel given how we knew Woy and more importantly DID set up.

That said thought Palace were great and Walkers replacement was there for all to see. If what the papers are saying is true in that we have been looking at Wan-Bissaka then I for one would be over the moon about this. I live near Crystal Palace and it a locally supported club and people around here rave about him. I have paid him attention on the rare occasions I’ve seen Palace this season and seems to be their best player.. today confirmed he is.

I usually stick up for Walker as he is what he is is (a machine) and he gets pelted a lot but is it me or has the last month he suddenly lost his pace? Hope not as withought the pace he goes from one of the best RBs to a mid table RB overnight. He was bad today, really bad I hope it’s form and not a decline... looks like thalater to me though.

Walker is a liability, at fault for the first and crap challenge for the penalty. Really infuriating display where we just kept on lobbing the ball aimlessly into the box.

Definitely need to beat the Dippers but our performances are worrying at the moment
We are 100 percent not beating Liverpool and anyone who thinks we will roll them over is living in a fantasy world.

Most of the time we don’t look like scoring. Jesus, Mahrez and Gundogan are merely decent players who just don’t offer enough. Any game where those three are playing simultaneously, we struggle.

Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero are in a different class though. Even just one of them being on the pitch makes a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.