Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

Walker has always been crap in the big games. Danilo is only a fucking a Brazil international so he can’t be any good can he . We need a striker and fast as that and not a defensive midfield is gonna do us .
Walker is by far the worst player we have in the squd. I think he was massively overrated at Tottenham and he has done nothing to justify his huge price tag

Bottled that. Appreciate Pep rotating the side because things are about to get congested and we were only behind through a freakishly amazing goal. Not only that, but the players we had out there were in fully in control and 1-0 up. From there, if they'd done their jobs properly and carried on as they had been playing in the first half an hour, then I don't think we'd be having any discussions about team selection. The players out there were good enough to see us through to half-time in front from where we were but they threw it away. And then we had 45 minutes to turn it around but we didn't look like doing so at any point in that second half until a freak goal of our own woke everybody up. A very poor and frustrating afternoon at the absolute worst time. There's still a very long way to go but we don't look like a team who've got the bottle to defend the title.

All those who wrote Palace off before the game are now eating their humble pie.
We were awful. The whole team are to blame for that. There were some absolutely comical performances, notably Walker. He was diabolical.
We insist on trying to walk the ball into the net.
Lacking creativity and ideas anywhere on their half. This needs sorting out sharpish. I feel like we have lost our chance at retaining the title now. Can’t see the dippers spunking games like that.
We will end up 2nd plus 3 other trophies to challenge for. Today showed how toothless we are without Ferni, KDB and Merlin as the backbone.
Wasted chances and schoolboy shots at goal are not going to win us games.
Palace deserved the win, more than likely they’ll get smashed in their next game as they defended for their lives.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Everyone was just shit. They totally nullified us, did their keeper even make a save? I can’t remember him fucking doing anything! Fucking miserable day, ill and city lose at home. Our strikers were ghosts, might as well have not even been on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.