Courtney Meppen-Walter. - court verdict (P7)

A report said that Meppen-Walter, who is employed as a 'part time professional footballer' and as a coach, represents a 'low likelihood of re-offending'.

2 driving fuck ups including 2 deaths in 7 years not including his ban/time in jail etc ......I wouldn't be putting much cash on a 'low likelihood of re-offending'.

I think drink driving needs to regain the stigma it once had for a brief amount of time. When you look at some of the crimes people get a kicking for inside, it’s often because of the psychological damage caused to the victims.
The effects on family and friends of people who’ve died as a result seems to be largely ignored. It’s an irresponsible, avoidable and selfish crime. The amount of tv personalities who’ve kept their jobs having been found guilty of doing it is ridiculous.

So he only got 16 months for killing those two people back in 2012 then? Is that all that 2 lives are worth these days; 16 months
(probably served not much more than a year behind bars)?

I think drink driving needs to regain the stigma it once had for a brief amount of time. When you look at some of the crimes people get a kicking for inside, it’s often because of the psychological damage caused to the victims.
The effects on family and friends of people who’ve died as a result seems to be largely ignored. It’s an irresponsible, avoidable and selfish crime. The amount of tv personalities who’ve kept their jobs having been found guilty of doing it is ridiculous.

As well as footballers and ex-footballers.

So he only got 16 months for killing those two people back in 2012 then? Is that all that 2 lives are worth these days; 16 months
(probably served not much more than a year behind bars)?

Wasn’t the other driver found to be in the wrong, as he/she was coming out of a side road?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.