Champions League Games 5/6 March

A couple of points. VAR is there to use in favour of certain teams and to be ignored regarding others.

This is a great result for us. It gets rid of a genuine title contender. It means the rags have an interest in Europe when they play us. It holds out the prospect of a rags v dippers games which would be even better for us.

Exactly. put aside our hate over the scum for this.

This gets rid of PSG who can genuinely win the competition.
This might make them prioritise the CL over the derby.
This keeps liverpool's kryptonite in the CL and derail their league campaign.

At some stage you’ve got to actually say fair enough - well done. Not seen the game but to turn that around no matter how they played is a brilliant effort. Hate the c**ts but I’d be more than confident beating them over 2 legs so no worries. I’d rather those twats in clan field go out

Would everyone and anyone claiming them winning is in any way good, please fuck off and stop trying to polish a turd. We all wanted them out, they've had a fucking great and very much unexpected (and unwanted) win. So stop with the faux-delight. It's a disastrous result. In every fucking way.
I'd rather play them than PSG

I was on PSG forum during the second half.

PSG has done it again.

Nice job lads. Nicely played.

At Home. Against United reserve. We gave them 3 goals for free.

Think this performance can't be topped. I have seen a lot of things but this one tops it all.
Skomina is bent, but I agree, you can only blame yourself for this bottlejob.

None of them think it’s a penalty.
At least the ref actually had VAR to look at.

The only thing is you don’t know how he can say a ball that is skied hits the arm of a player who clearly didn’t intentionally handle it, is s penno.

Walton is being consistent st least.
Consistently wrong.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.