Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

The way out of this mess is to spend money but not on players The Glazier family should sack Woodward appoint a CEO with the knowledge and contacts in football with a brief to do a root and branches rebuild. He brings in a DoF, not one of the old boys, who then decides that Ole and crew are not capable, he then appoints a coaching team, I can only see Allegri as an option. They then overall the squad over a few seasons. Thankfully I can’t see them doing this

That would assume they need to change anything in order to fleece Utd.

But they don't.

The way out of this mess is to spend money but not on players The Glazier family should sack Woodward appoint a CEO with the knowledge and contacts in football with a brief to do a root and branches rebuild. He brings in a DoF, not one of the old boys, who then decides that Ole and crew are not capable, he then appoints a coaching team, I can only see Allegri as an option. They then overall the squad over a few seasons. Thankfully I can’t see them doing this

I wonder if FFPR will come into play, Oh hang on, that's just us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.