Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Leicester have improved under Rogers but in their last three matches they have had a lucky 2-2 draw at West Ham, lost 1-0 at home to Newcastle and beat a deflated 10 man (from around 35 minutes in) Arsenal team at home. Arsenal are so disjointed at the moment, measure them by their performance against Brighton yesterday. Leicester are 15 points behind the Rags and have lost 15 games this season, we have won 17 out of 18 at home. Stop panicking, Pep has had the luxury of a decent break, the players know what they have to do, it’s no walkover but we will be fired and ready for this.

Seems to be talk that Mahrez may play ahead of Leroy because he’s a ‘safer’ option re ball retention.

I hope that’s not the case. We need to play positively and, imo, go for it.

Sadly, I fear you might be right.

Mahrez is the preferred option against teams who are fast and aggressive on the counter.

Two games against Spurs and Liverpool suggests Pep thinks so.

I'd give my left nut for KDB and Fern being fit today.

Its been interesting watching Peps tactics the last game or so and the fact he is quite ok with killing the game in the last 10 minutes. Expect 4 CB's on the field again if we have a goal lead with 15 minutes to go. Now that will be a tough watch.

Please, please No!! Leicester will press high and on current form are only behind us & that Klopp lot. We don’t want an edgy last 15 minutes , hanging on or game management as it’s sometimes called on here ! The City fans will get nervous and we don’t want that getting to the players!
C’mon on City, get it sorted by 60 minutes!
CTID and I probably will if it’s a nervy game !!

I know Leicester have improved under Rogers but in their last three matches they have had a lucky 2-2 draw at West Ham, lost 1-0 at home to Newcastle and beat a deflated 10 man (from around 35 minutes in) Arsenal team at home. Arsenal are so disjointed at the moment, measure them by their performance against Brighton yesterday. Leicester are 15 points behind the Rags and have lost 15 games this season, we have won 17 out of 18 at home. Stop panicking, Pep has had the luxury of a decent break, the players know what they have to do, it’s no walkover but we will be fired and ready for this.
So we going to win then?

Since when did fucking Leicester become an all conquering team this season? I'm sick to the back teeth of the press saying this is a tough game for us and Rogers is a genius and Vardy is going to rip us a new one, we're Manchester City, we've got probably the greatest manager on this earth, we're the current premier league champions, we have World class players the likes of which I never ever thought I'd see playing for us when I started supporting City in 1983, have some balls all you naysayers and panickers and revel in the fact we're gonna turn this horse toothed perma tanned team over and win the title for a second year running and most probably next year too. I hate to say it but when the rags were winning everything and smashing all in sight would they have worried about a team in 7th going to old toilet? Would they fuck. Yes we still all remember how much we've fucked up in the past and flattered to deceive but we're not the Man City of old were a new breed and that new breed is aiming to win everything in sight and I truly believe in the next few years we will.
This all-day mate..
2iuol55.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.