Champions League Games 7/8 May

I don’t even understand what your on about is it something about fiddling the games ?
sorry I am talking about winning procents both Spurs and Liverpool loat 4 matches this season and Spurs only got 50 % of the points but still got to the final

It says the CL is essentially a knockout competition.

One which the dippers can win having lost, what, 4 matches in the competition. Yet they may not win the league having lost only one match.
Shows how luck is needed more in Cup competitions.

Liverpool fans who constantly assert their European royalty status.

For the record, Spurs have lost 14 times this season in the Premier League.

They have lost to Wolves, Bournemouth, West Ham...

I take it that must mean those teams also rank amongst the best in Europe this season, no?

How about the team who has taken a collective 10 points from both this season?

Can't think who they are?

It’s started. I’d love to be left in a room with this ****. As I’m male I can only presume he won’t lay a finger on me.

Absolute vile comment on the pretence that he's a man of the people . Also a complete hypocrisy in that a certain C L finalist Liverpool could be said to have its own oligarch . Would he criticise that team?He would be lynched metaphorically speaking. Manchester City are in huge profit ,Stan . Legitimately.

Dont know why you let people like collymore and others who go on about money get to you. Every team spends what they can afford on the best players they can buy. Ypu just have more money than most. If any other team was in your position they would do exactly the same.

Schalke away this year and this?

I did say that I could remember and as you’ve rightly pointed out my memory is shot!

That Bayern game was a great night.

Still think my original point about our lack of ability to turn almost impossible and improbable situations around stands

You think what you want pal.
It was handball.
I agree but it wasn't deliberate, which is the determining factor. It was hard to take because we were clearly the better side and the fact that it would have been disallowed next year but sometimes that's just how it goes. Hopefully we can go further next year.

I did say that I could remember and as you’ve rightly pointed out my memory is shot!

That Bayern game was a great night.

Still think my original point about our lack of ability to turn almost impossible and improbable situations around stands
Even though I’ve just reminded you of two games where we’ve done that very thing off the top of my head. One of them happening just the other month???
Ok I’m out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.