Champions League Games 7/8 May

Just like the dippers last night, that was an astonishing performance and comeback from Spurs.

Thoroughly deserved to go through tonight.

Should make a fucking cracking final. 2 teams who play attacking football and score lots of goals.

This is such a gigantic opportunity for Spurs.

A CL win would make them much more attractIve to players and they’d keep their best ones. Could be the start of really big things for them.
I hope they do it but even today all you hear about is the fucking scousers planning on taking 70000 to Madrid and taking over . Spurs will be there and will smash them all over . App anfield has got something in the air on these big nights. I say bollox Barcelona we’re shit against Utd but they were shitter and Liverpool took there chances and I that’s that .

I was pissed off with what happened against Liverpool but in fairness there was no VAR last year. As for the Llorente handball, would it have been disallowed under current rules anyway as it wasn't intentional? Anyway the point is, every team has bad decisions go against them and it's hard to take at the time but you've got to move on. There's no point in letting a few bad decisions stop you from ever enjoying the Champions League going forward. Hopefully the introduction of VAR will start to eradicate these sort of mistakes more and more. I get where you're coming from, Liverpool especially was hard to take but our time will come.
It doesn't have to be intentional,was Otimendi,s to which was sent off intentional or the guy from PSG that put the rags through? No. Its corrupt as fuck and its had the last penny off me.
VAR stinks to high heaven.

I'd rather spurs won than Liverpool and it will grate that they win a CL before us when we are so much better than them but it's not easy to be in the final of 4 competitions, even Liverpool dropped out of 2 of them.

As I said after the Liverpool game, no professional football team blows a 3-0 lead. Ajax despite their brilliant football have arguably outdone Barca’s embarrassing performance. I sincerely hope bottling games isn’t a theme for this week.

I hope they do it but even today all you hear about is the fucking scousers planning on taking 70000 to Madrid and taking over . Spurs will be there and will smash them all over . App anfield has got something in the air on these big nights. I say bollox Barcelona we’re shit against Utd but they were shitter and Liverpool took there chances and I that’s that .
With return flights costing around £1000 from Manchester, London and Liverpool, I can see a lot of pedalos vanishing from Southport marina.

for some sort of context every single spurs player who played last night was bought, even danny rose cost 1mill 12 years ago
How does he explain the Liverpool team that cost 22 million more than ours from the starting line up in the last PL game. What an idiot the dogger is. Spurs, fair play to them but my god they have had some luck getting to the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.