Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

Imagine how shit you are and how far you’ve fallen if qualifying for this competition was the highlight of your season.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Rags in Gdansk next season...

Not in the final, in a salt mine.

I would argue that one of the teams there is sponsored by an airline. They missed a great PR opportunity by not offering a couple of direct flights to fans.

Both are rich enough to have charted some.

They would have but the airport could not cope with extra flights, I kid you not. I think the number given was eleven flights a day is all they can handle and they were nearly maxed before they got the final.

He did, the heartless bastard! But at least the ref’s drawn the first half to a quick close! Really am debating whether to watch the second half or tune back in with 15 minutes to go.
I like match threads like this when we just have a laugh and a moan,it's football but not as we know it

I'm looking forward to seeing the Rags in Gdansk next season...

Not in the final, in a salt mine.
“They say that Old Trafford’s a wonderful place
But the songs that they sing are a fucking disgrace
That I’ve got half backs and full backs and forwards too
With their hands down their shorts they’ve got fuck all to do
The Stretford End sing and the Stretford End shout
The songs that they sing they know fuck all about
So we all agree where those bastards should rank
Shovelling salt in a mine in Gdańsk
In Gdańsk
In Gdańsk
Shovelling salt in a mine in Gdańsk”

The crowd are off for their half time yak yoghurt...

oGhroi.gif

Anyone had a bet on this game tonight?
I imagine this could be the only way to show an interest in this tepid game. Anyway Lawernson said four goals in this game. Should be a Stella second half. NOT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.