Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

Every decision Mark Clattenberg ever made..

But specifically the ball hitting Sterling's back outside the penalty area vs Spurs yet old baldie gave the spot kick. Pretty much every Leicester penalty that season needs reviewing too!

Every decision Mark Clattenberg ever made..

But specifically the ball hitting Sterling's back outside the penalty area vs Spurs yet old baldie gave the spot kick. Pretty much every Leicester penalty that season needs reviewing too!

I agree. They fouled Agüero in the build up to their first, which was blatant. They scored another off of a corner which should have been given a goal kick also. Then in every other match they contrived to get all the marginal decisions in their favour. There was an inherent bias to their title win that season, once everyone realised it could have been on.

Just a cheating shite of a fat-arsed Rag CF in a reserve game who swung his arm, connected with the ball and lobbed it over Steve Fleet's head. Every fucker in the ground saw it bar the whistling wanker. It still bloody rankles - and its way over fifty years ago. Yer can't bear too many grudges where the Rags are concerned.
Would that be Alex Dawson, you are referring to?

The fat bastard scored a few against City for United and Preston.

The little bollix that knocked it out of Dibble's hand. Crosby, I think. Could have paid a very high price for that.

nope, that was the explanation to someone else who didn't get it either.

Wow 11 likes so far, seems this one not only stayed with me eating me away inside for almost 40 years.
We slaughtered them in the 2nd leg at Anfield, ended up 1-1 draw (Dave Bennett) and Gary Buckley ripped Phil Neal apart.... So lost 2-1 on aggregate.
Remember this team could not field Tommy Hutch, Gerry Gow or Bobby Mac whobwere cup tied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.